Friday, May 20, 2005

Hi everyone! It's Friday again and of course I have some more memes for your enjoyment. First up is the Top Five On Friday:

Top 5 albums released in the last 5 years

and if you feel so disposed

Top 5 songs released in the last 5 years

Well, this won't really be the TOP five of each, but just five that I enjoy. First I'll do albums.

1) "Hymns Of The 49th Parallel" by k.d. lang
2) "The Soul Sessions" by Joss Stone
3) "American Idiot" by Green Day
4) "Looking Back Tomorrow" by BeauSoleil
5) "Volume 3: Further In Time" by Afro Celt Sound System

Next is songs:

1) "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand
2) "1,2 Step" by Ciara
3) "Vertigo" by U2
4) "Chariot" by Gavin DeGraw
5) "Landslide" by the Dixie Chicks

-------------
The next meme is Friday's Feast, which is celebrating a one-year birthday today! Congratulations!

Appetizer - Approximately how many hours per day do you spend watching television?
I usually watch anywhere from one to three hours of TV per day. Maybe less if it's a weekend.

Soup - Which colors decorate your kitchen?
Brown, brown and more brown lol.

Salad - Name 2 brand names you buy on a regular basis, and what do you like about them?
I buy Pepsi and Doritos on a regular basis because they taste good!

Main Course - What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that someone I know and love will die. A bigger fear is that it will happen and I don't know about it.

Dessert - If you could wake up tomorrow and find yourself in another location, where would you want to be?
I'd want to be in Vancouver, Washington waking up next to my good buddy Jessica!

Bonus Birthday Question - What's your favorite flavor of birthday cake?
Chocolate. I love chocolate!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm definitely in agreement with Gavin DeGraw's Chariot. That's such a gorgeous song.

Thanks for playing